We have opportunities for a casual Support Worker to engage with service users in a hands-on role and be part of a growing, innovative team with flexible work arrangements.
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and enthusiastic individual from Melton and Surrounding areas to join our Step Up Team.
If you have the ability to build relationships with individuals; have a friendly and supportive nature with a positive outlook on life; are passionate about encouraging and supporting people to be the best that they can be; can demonstrate an ability to be creative and open minded as you assist people towards achieving their goals.; and are looking for an exciting and challenging role that will see you make a positive contribution within the lives of people living with a disability, we would love to hear from you.
· A current driving license.
· Current car registration and comprehensive car insurance
· A current (dated within 12 months - specific to unsupervised contact with vulnerable people) and clear police check
· A current first aid certificate (dated within 3 years)
· Certificate in Disability/social or community services/nursing/mental health or minimum 2 years experience as a disability support worker.
If you have these skills and have a commitment to empowering people with a disability, we would like to hear from you.